Friday, April 10, 2009

HI!


Hi this is Graham. I just learned a new word. My mom and dad think i can really talk. I said to HI to my dad once and to Matthias - my babysitter's son. Who knows maybe it is a word I think it's just gibberish. They seem to be feeding me more veggies now- such as carrots and green beans. I don't know what took them so long but I wish they would have figured out sooner that I like solids. But who knows, they are just adults. I would also like to let everyone know that the incident with the poop running down my leg at Stacie's was all a misunderstanding and that if mom hadn't stuck a suppository down there I wouldn't have done it. Sorry Stacie! Anyway better get back to pooping and eating and playing with my dog Lucy.

P.S. My dad helped me post this blog -thanks Dad! Look at the sweet photo of me on the left. I'm trying to get an application for the Real World soon -with my good looks I should be in for sure!
God Bless you all today
Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment