As you all know, Graham has had his fair share of pain associated with his reflux since he was about 3 weeks old. It's stressful, exhausting and saddening for our whole family and we pray daily that Graham will be healed of it. We see another specialist soon, in fact our pediatrician is calling today to see if the appointment (scheduled for April 22 right now) can be moved up due to Graham's high level of pain and irritability.
Yet, despite it all- Graham is a happy, smiley boy when he feels decent. Josh and I think pain is so much a part of his life, that he's just used to it. He's one tough little guy.
Today, I'm reminded that many parents and children across this world face much bigger giants than we do. This is a blog I follow, I don't know Jennifer- I stumbled across her blog and have been reading Stellan's story since: http://mycharmingkids.net. He is one month younger than Graham and fighting for his life. Please join me in praying for his healing and his family as they struggle with being by his side AND caring for three other children. God, please bless them and please heal Stellan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment