Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Short Update

Baby flipped to head down end of last week. I saw my OB today and had testing. All is fine with baby. I'm dilated to a good 1, having contractions which are noticeable on the monitor- not on a regular pattern- but some days several good ones. Dr. said they won't stop labor now that I'm past 35 weeks. Baby weighs just over 5 lbs, which is 50th percentile. They said if I make it to 39-40 weeks to anticipate a 7.5-8 lb. baby. I cannot believe how fast it's going. Graham and Josh had strep throat this weekend, both are on the mend. This weekend I plan to do some deep cleaning (ie- pull out beds and dressers and clean behind, etc.) to get ready. Baby Girl will be arriving before we know it!! Here's a pic of the BIG BROTHER to be!!! He's been trooping through ALL my appointments with me like a champ. Poor kid had to sit there for like 2+ hours today which is a LONG time when you're 2. But he's doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment