Monday, December 6, 2010

Almost time for Christmas!

We've had a lot going on lately- I haven't posted forever. Thanksgiving came and went and we're all decorated and ready for Christmas! We have all our shopping done and Graham is VERY excited this time of year by lights, trees and "Baby Jesus." We have a Christmas every Sunday between now and Christmas day- which is nice BUT we won't even be at church until Christmas is OVER- which kinda stinks. But what do you do. Otherwise, Josh's mom and sister are coming up this week and I am going with them to Mary Poppins. Then my mom and I are going to a Jim Brickman Christmas Concert the next week, so all kinds of excitement around here!

Baby is doing great. I am 29 weeks. Start going to the doctor TWO TIMES A WEEK about Christmas. I will have a non- stress test one of the days and an ultrasound to check fluid levels, placenta function, etc. the other day. This of course goes along with my monthly Level 4 ultrasounds at the Perinatal Center at Methodist AND my endocrinology appointments. Needless to say, the last weeks of my pregnancies are busy. Graham usually gets to truck along with me, because it's hard to get appointments late enough in the day to see the doctor after those OB tests. If I can get them, I do and Graham goes to my mom's. But more often lately- he's had to go with me in the mornings. He's done VERY well. He says "doctor for baby" over and over and really acts like he understands that they're checking her, etc.

We got our Christmas tree at the tree farm the weekend after Thanksgiving like we always do. As in past years - it is always our intention to take our Christmas card photos there- we always say we'll ask someone to take a family one so that we can put a family one on our card with pictures of Graham. BUT this year, we got there- took a few pics of Graham AND then our camera died. Nice. So- we didn't have much material for our Christmas cards this year- but oh well. Here are a few shots we used and just some others from recently.




No comments:

Post a Comment