Monday, October 25, 2010

Two!


We celebrated Graham's second birthday on Thursday, with just our family at home. We ordered Graham's favorite pizza and just did a quiet night at home with a couple gifts. Then, Saturday we had his PARTY with several of our family members. The day started out with ISU beating Texas- who knew? So the fact that Graham had an ISU football birthday cake turned out to be a good thing. Daddy made him wear his jersey to celebrate more. We had a great time at the party, Graham was most excited that Dylan and Drew came. They ran around like maniacs.

I don't know how it came to be that we already have a TWO year old? Wow, time goes so fast. And to think that in a few months, we'll have TWO children?! Crazy.

I have another ultrasound on Wednesday. Everything is going fine with my pregnancy. Very strict monitoring, I'm very closely watching what I eat and monitoring my own blood sugar, etc. And they're checking in on the baby every 4 weeks with a Level 4 Ultrasound. I LOVE having ultrasounds, so I will NOT argue with that! It won't be long until I start with twice weekly non-stress tests AND I guess this time they'll do a weekly ultrasound as well at the end. That all starts at 32 weeks. I'm 23 now.

Here are some relatively new pics, from the pumpkin patch and G's birthday week and party.

No comments:

Post a Comment