We had our ultrasound last week, and it turns out Baby # 2 is a.... GIRL. I am STILL shocked. I made the gal recheck about 12 times. She would laugh, recheck though I'm sure she was thinking "you are in a Level 2 ultrasound at a PERINATAL CENTER for crying out loud" but she did it anyway.
I honestly couldn't have cared less one way or the other about the sex-- as complicated as my pregnancies are- I'm just praying for a healthy baby. She was totally on track for everything and healthy and consistent all around. I will have these higher level ultrasounds every 4 weeks for the rest of the pregnancy. Maybe after I see that baby girl anatomy a few more times- it'll all sink in!
We're past the half way point. I still have gained no weight to date. Actually have lost some since I first got pregnant- because I have been watching what I eat very closely since Day 1. My blood sugars continue to be in check and I continue to be anal-retentive about keeping it that way. After all, it's not just about me.
We keep telling Graham that it's a baby girl- and of course he doesn't really get it. I'm going to have to stop calling him G- because we have decided for sure that baby Girl's name will start with a G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment