Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pics








Many of these pics are the ISU/IA game day- we had to go outside and play because Daddy was in a VERY BAD mood watching the game. Oh well- we still cheer for ISU- even if we aren't too good.
I'm about 18 weeks along now, have developed gestational diabetes again (big shocker) but am doing well with that- as far as controlling it goes. My A1C (a blood test that measures the 3 month average of your blood sugar) is excellent- normal even- so that means that even though I am diabetic- so far it's completely controlled by my diet. I've been really really watching what I eat this pregnancy. So I do four times a day finger pricks to check my blood sugar and we keep closely watching it.
We have a Level 2 ultrasound in less than two weeks. We're getting excited. G is doing well....begging me to take him for a walk so we'll wrap this up!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! Congrats! Hope you continue to feel good :) Hope we get to see you in Iowa one of these days. Graham is such a CUTIE!! :)

    ReplyDelete