Where did the time go? How is it already late August and kids are back in school? Wow!
We've been keeing busy at our house. G has been struggling with his ears, with ear infection and his tubes trying to fall out and moving and rubbing on his ears. As much as I'd like to hope he can just lose them and be without tubes, I'm skeptical! But we'll see. I would guess we'll be getting a second set.
He saw his Immune System Dr. this week for his 3-month check-up and she did his bloodwork and is hopeful that he's staring to outgrow some of his antibody. She said winter will reveal the most, but she's hopeful that it's looking better than it was and maybe we're getting there! We sure hope so.
And last, we are so happy to be expecting Baby #2! I also can't believe how fast the pregnancy has been going, I'm already about 14 weeks. We went back to our fertility specialist, went back on the meds we used with G and WHAM pregnant the first month! Found out literally the day before my brother's wedding- so had to do some sneaking around for the whole family not to find out right away! We couldn't be more thrilled to welcome one more to our family! We're due in February and my OB is already predicting that "this pregnancy will likely entail the same complications as your last." Which basically was chronic and pregnancy induced hypertension (no good BP drugs for during pregnancy) and gestational diabetes (my fertility condition predisposes me to this- she feels it's next to impossible for me not to have it and is already having me follow the diet like I do have it) and at the end with G- I got preclampsia- ultimately leading to bedrest for a week and his delivery at 37 weeks. So we're praying to make it that far again, and for a healthy baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow...we really need to catch up on so much! I'm glad there are more photos of Graham lately! : )
ReplyDelete