Monday, December 14, 2009

FILLED WITH JOY

I've recently been thinking a lot about this verse: Psalm 126:3: "The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy!" I've been thinking about just how true that is in each of our lives- and in ours.

We are blessed with family who loves us unconditionally, a warm home in this bitterly cold winter air, food to eat and a beautiful little guy!

So, even though it's not been easy, and even though Graham isn't happy a lot of times and doesn't feel good, we are filled with joy. With a joy that comes only from knowing Him. And knowing that He will guide us through all trials -- even when Graham doesn't feel worth a darn and isn't having a good day and thus his Mommy isn't having a good day. We're filled with joy- even then! Merry Christmas (a couple weeks early!) See below- oh the joy of a sleeping baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. Puts me to sleep just looking at him! I know days are long right now, but it will get better soon and YES, one day you will look back and laugh! I promise!

    ReplyDelete