Friday, December 4, 2009

December is Here!

Don't honestly have a lot of updates to post.....Graham has sinus and ear infection.....so we've been strugging MORE than normal. Poor little guy. He gets around a houseful of kids (ie- Thanksgiving) and he immediately gets sick. And it isn't just a cold- it's ALWAYS worse for him.
I have to be honest -- I want to be a laid back parent who lets my boy just run and play and have fun. But, instead I watch him pick up a toy another kid just slobbered on and I cringe- knowing what lies ahead. Because nothing is ever easy for Graham.....
Anyway, thank goodness for antibiotics....and his blessed pediatrician- Dr. White. We love her. She cares about Graham so much and she knows just what a struggle his daily life is. Anyway, between reflux troubles and sickness - we're hanging in there!
We got our Christmas tree last weekend. Our house looks like it's December - and it feels like it outside! Graham loves the tree- but he's really good to stop touching it when I tell him no. Here are some pics of him recently! His daddy is raising him to love ISU, regardless of their record! See him celebrating a rare win with Daddy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment