Saturday, August 22, 2009

WAY BEHIND

I have obviously NOT been good about blogging. SO much has been going on. I'll give a summary.

First, I started my job in late June. Graham started with his new sitter, Jodi, in early August. Graham has pretty much been sick since late June. First ear infection , then a bad virus that never would go away and most recently sinus infection. We think we finally have him healthy, but we go back Monday to repeat his bloodwork and see if his counts have returned to normal.

Graham is changing like crazy. He's 10 months old yesterday. SO tall. Growing up so fast. He does so big. Says: Momma, Dadda and occassionally "HI." Like at the dr, I said "say hi to Nurse Terri" and he said "Hi." He crawls at the speed of light, pulls up on everything, stands all the time and we think he'll walk relatively soon.

This summer we'ved done some fun stuff. Mostly swimming at the pool. But we did make a quick trip to the Fair, Graham was sick so we didn't stay long. And we went to the zoo with Grandma Jerri and Dylan. Graham loved that as well. Aunt Jentry gave him his first haircut a month ago- makes him look all grown up.

The biggest change in our lives is that I am trying to explore a stay-at-home job. More info to come soon, but it seems it is going to come to be. In short, I got my insurance license and am meeting with my cousin, who runs her own agency, this a.m. She needs someone to make calls, quotes, etc. for her and is fine with it being from home. My goal, and hers, is for me to be doing it full-time by Oct. 1. Got a new laptop and am going to get started after today. If all goes well, I think the plan will work! I have had a very hard time being away from Graham this time. AND I am so sick of him getting sick. It seems like he is just prone to infection and cannot fight it for WEEKS and MONTHS - it just hangs on and makes his little life so difficult. I really have been feeling NO passion for my current job. AND I just want to be with my boy. Anyway, been praying that it all works out for the better!!!

Will post some pics soon....he doesn't look one bit like the last blog photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment