Saturday night, after Graham went down, I met my good friend Megan for dinner and drinks. NOW- it's worth noting that this is the FIRST TIME I went out since before I was pregnant with Graham. Yeah- long time coming. But Megan and I had a great time catching up.
Sunday was equally busy- church in the morning. In the afternoon, we met with who will be Graham's new babysitter - Jodi. His previous sitter let us know that she will be taking a part-time job and unable to keep watching Graham. We're were sad about this just because he loves Stacie and her kids so much -- but after meeting with Jodi and her family (her son is 1 month older than Graham and YEAH they hit it off) we feel this will be a great fit for him to. So- Graham has 3-weeks left with Stacie then on to Jodi! We are praying this will be a smooth, happy transition for our boy. Sunday evening, we finished out the weekend with a BBQ with some friends from church. Four of the couples (including us) have babies born in the last year - ALL BOYS so it's fun to get everyone together. We don't do it often enough.
Happy summer- is it really already mid- July? How did that happen?
No comments:
Post a Comment