This is the biggest blog slacking I've ever done- so much has been going on - I haven't had one second to do any blogging, post pics, etc.
But - we sure hope that will be changing soon. The work-from home opportunity I had been hoping for has finally come to be! I put in my 2-weeks notice last Friday at work and Sept. 11 will be my last official day! I will be working from home, helping my cousin to sell insurance and other various tasks beginning then. Graham will be my assistant! No, really - it's all I ever dreamed of to stay home with my children so I just feel so blessed that it's coming to be. We can't wait to make the switch for our family!
Graham and I will have lots of playdates and fun things so he doesn't get bored at home with his ol' mom. My job is so flexible. I can work whenever I can fit it in - when Graham naps, in the evenings, weekends, etc. It should really be great.
Here are a few recent pics of Graham- because let's face it everyone would rather see him than hear about him! He's 10- months old. Growing up so fast. He's cutting molars now and he's had one rough summer, sick with ear infection, sinus infection and about every issue you can have. He has a rough old time with sickness- that LARGELY fueled my urgency in getting him out of daycare (even though we love his sitter and he loves the kids!) before winter so he can hopefully avoid being SO sick for so long at a time. This kid just doesn't get a little sick. He gets so sick he needs antibiotic shots to get well. Over and over. We are just sick of it and so is he!
There's a pic of Graham and I at the Fair (first year I didn't work there- we went THREE times and Graham had fun!) and then others of him just playing at home. He's just a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment