Thursday, February 3, 2011

Counting Down

We are literally counting down the days until baby arrives. Last weekend, I spent some time in the hospital with elevated blood pressure. It came down, with rest- and my preclampsia labs were NORMAL so I got sent home on "modified bed rest." So basically, take care of Graham and lay around. I saw my dr. then this week on Tuesday and have an ultrasound tomorrow, but we're just plugging away. Dr. won't induce me before 39 weeks unless my labs start to tip OR my BP goes even higher. Baby is doing fabulously, despite my body's stress. SO 39 weeks is a week from this coming Tuesday. If I don't go first, I am dilated to a 3 and starting to efface. Time will tell. We're getting very excited. Graham talks about the baby constantly and helped us get all the stuff washed and ready. We'll see how excited he is when he realizes she's staying here forever!! We're praying for a smooth transition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment