I'm such a fan of that first cold spurt of the year. Don't get me wrong, cold, icky weather gives my boy cabin fever. And we love to walk daily- for hours at a time. BUT, I can't help but love it when the weather turns cold and winter starts to set in. It's fun for a little while, then it gets old. And I'm so excited for the holidays this year, think Graham will be a little older and more into it than last year (obviously!) We actually have most of our Christmas shopping DONE (I've never been that on top of it in my whole life- but we're not buying for that many people) and we'll get our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving. I just love that Christmas music is playing on 104.1 and in stores. I love it- my favorite time of year. I busted out my Christian Christmas CD's and I'm pretty sure my husband is already sick of Christmas music. Oh well- annual tradition in our house.
My friend Stef and her husband from Minneapolis came to see us yesterday. We had lunch and just chatted. Stef and I went to ISU together and she lived in the same apt. building as us through our senior year. She's such a sweet-heart and we don't get to see each other nearly often enough. Was nice to catch up. Otherwise, our weekend was pretty quiet. And I'm trying to drum up some sales .....seems that, like me, everyone is already into hoiday mood NOT insurance. Oh well, I'll keep plugging along.
Pics of the boy. He's getting so stinking big!!
No comments:
Post a Comment