Saturday was Graham's party. We had a football cake and lots of people around to wish him a happy birthday. Dylan was a good big cousin, showing his little cousin just what it means to have a birthday! He helped him open his presents, brought him a balloon and said "Happy Birthday Graham" a dozen times! They're so funny together. Graham is also captivated by Drew, who is a few months younger than him. All around, it was a great weekend! And YES, I'm late posting.
AND NOW we're all praying for the rain to hurry up and stop already. My brothers are more than ready to get on with Harvest -- along with all the other farmers in Iowa.
Looks like a fun time had by all! Maddox is sitting here with me as I type and singing happy birthday because he saw the cake! Wow- I can't believe he's one!!!
ReplyDelete