Sunday, August 28, 2011

Quick Photo Shoot In the Backyard

Aunt Bethany- Josh's little sis- helped us take a few quick family photos in the backyard. We haven't had a family picture taken since Grace was born- so we were LONG overdue! It's funny how you get like 4-5 minutes of happiness from 2 kids under 3. But we got some decent ones! Summer went way too fast! We are doing pretty well. Graham has been really healthy for several weeks, which we love and hope lasts. Grace still struggles with really severe acid reflux disease and milk/soy protein intolerance. I am still nursing, and still following a pretty restrictive diet: no eggs, dairy, soy, nuts, berries. HOWEVER, I literally ate like 8-9 foods PERIOD for 6 months. I've added several things back that were restricted so I feel like a new woman! I plan to nurse until she's 1. However, if she still has all these food sensitivities- it may have to be longer? I actually love nursing. Like no problems what so ever. Many people would be COMPLETELY unwilling to stick with such a restrictive diet but I see HUGE results in her fussiness with simple changes to my diet so it's more than worth it to me. And after having Graham on the very expensive hypoallergenic forumla that they'd put her on, I even MORE want to keep nursing. She is much better on breast milk than he was on that. And I know she will eventually outgrow all this.





















No comments:

Post a Comment